- The World’s First Suspended plates – designed to move more freely with your hair and maintain maximum contact with every stroke.
- Featuring Auto shut off, super-quick 15 second heat up time with variable 230°C temperature.
- World-wide voltage plus heat proof sleeve allowing you to style and go.
- Rock curls one day to poker straight the next, Cool-touch casing surrounds the heated plates, protecting your hands and giving you the freedom to switch up your style.
- weight: 420 g
- length: 28*3cm
- Thermostat Adjustment Segments: 3 (170 C/340 F,200 C/400 F,230 C/450 F)
- corn line:2.5 m
- FAST HEAT UP TECHNOLOGY The Titanium hair straightener use the advanced PTC instant heating technology, straightener can be heated to 230 C in 30S. Nano titanium can ensure uniform heating of iron plate. Built-in thermostat ensures that the temperature does not change during use
- 2-IN-1 USE AND AUTO-OFF curling iron and straighteners, sleek edge design,it means you can create all kinds of hair style result. plate width wide enough for any hair length, a yet narrow enough for bangs. Take the safety into consideration, the safety mode automatically open and cut off the power, if left unattended for 60 minutes.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAIGHTENERS Adjustable temperature straightener,setting temperature range from 80 C to 230 C. 80-140 for fragile hair. 150-180 for damage and colored hair. 190-230 for healthy hair. What’s more, changing temperature to suit your hair-style by press +/- button.
- 3D TITANIUM FLOATING PLATES The 3D floating iron plates specially design for dnsly hair straighteners , 100% close to hair and never pull hair. The effect of straight hair is better than normal hair straightener. Nano titanium coating can maximize the protection of the hair and Negative ions will released to keep the hair’s moisture make it shiny when straightened.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUATANTEE Dual volatge100-240V, hair straighteners have 1 year quality warranty and forever after-sales services.
- 1 x air plates Tourmaline Ceramic straightener
- 1 X Instructions